Merge 2 databases on Dropbox with 1Password for Windows

How to merge 2 databases on Dropbox with 1Password for Windows?
1Password for windows 1.0.9.342
Sync with iOS devices latest version.
I have 1 PC. The first time I installed 1Password in my PC, I changed the default location on Dropbox (C:\xxxxx\Dropbox\Security\Seguro1.agilekeychain), but when I upgraded the iOS version, a new database was created with the same information in C:\xxxxx\Dropbox\Apps\1Password\1Password.agilekeychain. So I ended with 2 databases very similar that I want to merge. I just want one database for this information, with the information of both, without loosing information changed in both of them. Could you help me?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Arc7743_TR,

If you're using 1Password 5 for iOS (or 4.5.3, if your iOS device is running iOS 7), this should be very easy to do:

• On your iOS device, open 1Password and go to Settings > Sync
    • Choose Sync Service > Disable Sync
    • Select Start Syncing > Sync with Dropbox
    • During the setup, choose to sync with your Seguro1.agilekeychain file
    • When you see a Vault Mismatch warning, choose to merge your data

Once the sync completes, you should have all the data in 1Password on your iOS device, as well as in 1Password for Windows. If it's all working correctly at this point, you can feel free to delete the 1Password.agilekeychain file that is no longer being used in Dropbox.

Hopefully this helps! :)

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Let us know if you'd prefer to merge the two vaults with 1Password for Windows, after all.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2014

Hi, Sorry I answer until now. It was a complete success following your instructions; I could merge both databases and work with them in my PC App and iOS devices.

That's great news—thanks for letting us know, @Arc7743_TR‌!

I've moved your other question to a separate thread.

This discussion has been closed.