Password history gone Chrome Extension 1Password 4

Is the history list of the last password generated removed from the generated Password dialog?? There is a "Last generated password" menu option but i want to see the history generated of password used like it was before.

Also the previous version had "Fill" option but that function also seems to be gone. Is there a way to use the previous version of the extension v3 and have 1Password4 desktop version installed? Or do i have uninstall 1Password4 and reinstall 1Password3?

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2014

There is a "Last generated password" menu option but i want to see the history generated of password used like it was before.

You can see all the passwords you generated here: View > Generated Passwords

In addition to this, we also maintain a password history for every Login item. I'm afraid you'll need to launch the app and then select a Login item for this.

Also the previous version had "Fill" option but that function also seems to be gone.

It is not gone. The 1st few Login items in the menu (the ones above "Search") are the ones that match the current URL in your web browser.

Is there a way to use the previous version of the extension and have 1Password 4 desktop version installed?

Yes. You can download the old extension here: https://agilebits.com/extensions/win/index.html

This discussion has been closed.