1PW won't fill in Firefox

BartWindrum
BartWindrum
Community Member
edited October 2014 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

1PW v3.9.20 sometimes will drop using the cmd-\ keyboard command and sometimes will not drop, but will not fill any data in field within 32.0.2 (and some number of earlier versions; I primarily use Safari). I'm still under OS 10.6.8… What's the fix?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @BartWindrum‌

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. I think we'll need to take a closer look at your system to see where things are getting tangled up. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#mac3

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• BartWindrum
    BartWindrum
    Community Member

Megan, thanks. It's done and emailed.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @BartWindrum,

We've received your Diagnostics Report - thanks for sending it in! I've updated the email thread with the necessary details from this forum discussion so that it is easier for our support team to get up to speed with the issue. Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some further information. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. :)

ref: AIH-77631-474

• BartWindrum
    BartWindrum
    Community Member

Thanks. I'll keep an eye on my inbox.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @BartWindrum,

Thanks for your patience! We've been hearing from a lot of users since the launch of 1Password 5 for iOS, but our team will reply just as soon as possible. :)

This discussion has been closed.