update3.8

Options

will not extract update after download... What should I do?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2014
    Options

@Victoriaand Dan

I'm curious as to what version of 1Password you're running when you say update 3.8. Regardless, you can obtain the latest versions of both 1Password 4 (Mountain Lion & Mavericks compatible) and 1Password 3 (Snow Leopard and Lion compatible) on AgileBits' download page depending on which version you're actually running and have a licence for.

• Victoriaand Dan
    Victoriaand Dan
    Community Member
    Options

"There has been one release since your last update. You can see the release notes below.

Changes for version 3.8.22 (build #32010)

Published on 2014-05-21

This update improves compatibility with 1Password 4.

This is a free update for all 1Password 3 license holders. Please join us in the forums to provide feedback and report any issues."

This is as far as i get, after this it tells me there is an error and aks if I want to try again... what do I do now? Oh by the way the link is an error too.

• Victoriaand Dan
    Victoriaand Dan
    Community Member
    Options

3.8.21 build 32009

• Victoriaand Dan
    Victoriaand Dan
    Community Member
    Options

does that not help?

• Victoriaand Dan
    Victoriaand Dan
    Community Member
    Options

Ok maybe I should just find a different program for this. I don't know what else to do.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Victoriaand Dan

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble updating 1Password! Please head over to our downloads page and scroll to the bottom to find our Legacy versions. Download a fresh copy of 1Password 3, and drag it to the /Applications folder to replace the one that is currently there. This should get you back up and running.

If you're still having trouble, please let me know and we'll figure out where things are getting tangled up! :)

This discussion has been closed.