Firefox extension not filling form

This discussion was created from comments split from: Merge 2 databases on Dropbox with 1Password for Windows.

Comments

• Arc7743_TR
    Arc7743_TR
    Community Member

Hi,
    Sorry I answer until now. It was a complete success following your instructions; I could merge both databases and work with them in my PC App and iOS devices.
    There is other issue that I’d like to comment. I work with Firefox, the most recent version. I installed the plugin that comes in the PC App but, despite that I can see all the list of logins and the browser goes to the right webpage, I don’t have any of the passwords in the browser button as I used to, so I have to copy from the app in the PC, and then paste it in the fields. I could do it automatically before. I tried to erase the plugin and reinstall it, but it didn´t solve the problem. Could you give some advice about this one?
    Thanks

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

When you visit a site (in Firefox) for which you have a Login item saved, what happens when you press Ctrl+\ or click the 1Password button in the Firefox toolbar?

• Arc7743_TR
    Arc7743_TR
    Community Member

Hi, I'm back again. When I press Ctrl+\, anything happens. When I press the 1Password button in the Firefox toolbar I can see the "Fill and submit Login" field, with the name of the site. If I press the name it doesn't fill in the fields in the site and when I open the information of that name I see the URL but it doesn't have any other information, nor the name and password, neither the extra information, so I conclude that I doesn’t sync that information in particular, because if I add a login info on the PC program, I see that new field in the web browser, but without the login info. I tried to install the plug in without results, al new entries appear, but without logging info.

• What you're describing is not a common problem.
    Can you please tell us which version of 1Password you're using exactly and what kind of security software and browser extensions you have installed in Firefox?

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014

I can see the "Fill and submit Login" field

@Arc7743_TR‌ Sounds like you're running the older (version 3) browser extension. My advice is to upgrade to 1Password version 4, and then install the version 4 browser extension.

• Arc7743_TR
    Arc7743_TR
    Community Member
    edited December 2014

PC 1Password V 1.0.9.342

ESET Smart Security 7.0.317.4

Extensions:

1Password 3.9.20

iCloud 1.4.14

NoScript 2.6.9.5

and disabled

SmartPrintButton 1.0 and TextAloud 3 Toolbar

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

If you see the same problem in 1Password 4 for Windows with the version 4.x extensions, please try the tips in the ESET article in the 1Password 4 for Windows knowledgebase.

This discussion has been closed.