Sync 1Password using Box

Options
calculon
calculon
Community Member
edited February 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I support and large oil and gas company in Houston Texas. We have chosen to use Box instead of Dropbox for secure file sharing. I would also like to offer your product to our user base. Are there any plans to include support for box within the 1Password product?

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

I can't the actual question, but if you're only using desktop system (not using 1Password) from mobile devices then you should just be able to point 1Password to a vault stored in the Box folder, just as you'd do for Dropbox.

• calculon
    calculon
    Community Member
    Options

There's the rub. People also want to be able to sync on there mobile devices not just there laptop/desktops.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

There's the rub. People also want to be able to sync on there mobile devices not just there laptop/desktops.

You can use Wi-Fi Sync for this.

• J.M
    J.M
    Community Member
    Options

@svondutch‌ Maybe there should be a mention in this help page that it won't work with Android devices as there's no Wi-Fi sync included at the moment ;) .

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2014
    Options

I believe the Syncing your 1Password data article has it pretty well covered, @J.M. :)

• J.M
    J.M
    Community Member
    Options

My bad, you're right @DBrown‌, i saw the mention while reading the link you provided. Another proof that AgileBits takes FAQ seriously :smiley:

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We do try! :D

This discussion has been closed.