1Password doesn't "lock" on Chrome

I've noticed this happening in the past, but then it was corrected with an update.
Lately, on my Mac (Snow Leopard) using Chrome, I notice that when I click on the "key" icon, 1Password does not require a password (my sites are listed). If I click the "lock" it will lock, but then, when I unlock it, it stays unlocked until I manually lock it again

Also, along with this weird behavior, I now have to click the "login" buttons after my username/passwords are filled in the forms. I.E. it 1Password no longer applies the submit button automatically.

What should I do?

Comments

• Hi @ajahn‌

Please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• eva_s
    eva_s
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ajahn‌. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac: https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#mac3

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

-Eva

• ajahn
    ajahn
    Community Member

I just emailed the report. Hope you can figure it out.

Thanks

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ajahn,

Thanks for sending that Report in! I took a quick look in our system, but I was unable to find an email from the address you attached to your forum account. If you could send me a private message with the address that you used to send in the Report, I'd be happy to track it down and ensure that it gets answered quickly. :)

This discussion has been closed.