Won't fill in Personal Data Chrome 38.0.2125.104

Options

1Password: 3.8.22 (build 32010)
1Password Extension: 3.9.21.90
Mac OS X 10.6.8
Chrome: 38.0.2125.104
Sync Dropbox: v2.10.41

I recently switched from Safari to Chrome. 1PW seems to work fine on most sites but on several that require personal info to be filled and I use my Personal data, 1PW won't fill. Hmmm?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @CrimsonCrow‌

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble filling some items in Chrome. If you're seeing markedly different behaviour in 1Password between Chrome and Safari, I might suggest filling in Safari for those pages that misbehave in Chrome. I know it sounds like a bit of a kludgy workaround, but our development efforts are a bit focussed on 1Password 5 at this time, so I can't guarantee that any improvements will be made to the 1Password 3 extension.

However, if you're able to provide a few details on which sites are misbehaving, I might be able to do some investigation to see if there's some way 1Password's behaviour could be improved.

• CrimsonCrow
    CrimsonCrow
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your prompt response! I have not been able to duplicate the problem, which is a good thing. I will keep you posted and also try your suggestion if the problem presents again.

Another way around the issue would be for AgileBits to buy me a new 13" MacBook Pro Retina. I could then purchase the updates for 1Password and would not have a problem. >:)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @CrimsonCrow‌

I'm glad to hear that you're not able to reproduce the problem - let's hope that it stays that way ... I'm not sure your suggested workaround is the most viable of solutions, but you certainly get bonus points for suggesting it! ;)

In any case, we're here to help if you need us.

This discussion has been closed.