IOS Vaults/Backups into multiple windows PC's

Hey guys,
I am really struggling, i purchased 1 password on IOS and am now syncing with dropbox. I have since downloaded 1 password for PC but am unsure what to do next? When i try and restore from back up through dropbox there is no 'vault' file in there, i am also wondering if i need to somehow get the full version on PC (currently on trial as i dont know how to get my IOS license key)...hopefully that all makes sense!

Cheers,
Chris

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014

Syncing is unrelated to backup files, which are intended for use in restoring 1Password data only on the platform on which they were created. You can read all about Syncing your 1Password data and creating and using backups in the 1Password 4 for Windows user's guide, which is chock full of information that you need if you want to use 1Password to its full capability.

(You've got 1Password data on your iOS device that you want to get into 1Password for Windows, so be sure to pay attention to that section of the sync article! )

You do need a separate license for 1Password for Windows, in order to use your synced 1Password data on a PC. You can read all about Licensing on our web site.

This discussion has been closed.