I can not see my whole 1password interface?

huamantian
huamantian
Community Member
edited November 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Please see attachment photo

My english is not vey well, soory, but I can not use this software in my windows 7, it can not show me all of its interface, how to fix it?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Click on the triangles next to Contact Information and Additional Details to "collapse" those sections. Then you should be able to see whatever is below them.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

• huamantian
    huamantian
    Community Member

Sorry, you misunderstood me, I need to fill in "Additional Details" but I can not do it because this software can not show all interface if I "add" some "text" or "url" in upper

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

@DBrown the section with card holder name,type, number, etc is not collapsable but is customisable. This has the potential to make the form unusable.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014

@huamantian‌, collapsing the Contact Information section should "lift" the Additional Details section back into the boundaries of the dialog box.

@RichardPayne, it does have that potential, especially as you add more fields. I continue to lobby for an update to the tools with which we present dialog boxes in 1Password for Windows so that they become universally resizable (as some of them are) and scrollable. I also understand that that will involve a great deal of work, and I have no idea when or whether such a task will be undertaken.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

I continue to lobby for an update to the tools with which we present dialog boxes in 1Password for Windows so that they become universally resizable (as some of them are) and scrollable.

Excellent. Carry on Lobbying. ;)

• huamantian
    huamantian
    Community Member

@DBrown Sorry I do not understand you because my English is awful, but please see this photo and tell me how can I fill in additonal detail, thanks

By the way, when this software can support Chinese?

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014

You can't, @huamantian, and it's a known problem with 1Password for Windows that we believe is rare and happens only on smaller monitors like the one shown in your second screen shot.

We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience.

The addition of non-English versions is another known problem that we do plan to fix as soon as resources allow.

P.S. Your English is excellent!

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@DBrown You would need to add a lot of custom fields to a non-collapsible section on a very small screen. Apparently, that is exactly what @huamantian is doing and we need to improve this.

@huamantian In the meantime, here is a workaround for you:

1. Press "Alt+Space"
    2. Press "M"
    3. Use your arrow keys to move the window
    4. Press Enter to exit
  • RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

Alternatively, you could just move those extra fields into a new custom section, which would make them collapsible.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014

It may be because I'm running Windows in a virtual machine, but as soon as I move the mouse after completing step 4 (pressing Enter to exit "move mode"), the edit window jumps back into the Windows desktop boundaries.

I hope it works for you, @huamantian‌, or that you can move the fields to a new custom section, as suggested above.

• huamantian
    huamantian
    Community Member

Thanks for all of you, but it can not wokrs on my computer, anyway, I hope you can fix it in next version ASAP, and also hope you can add Chinese support if possible.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014

@huamantian‌, did you try the steps suggested by @svondutch in his reply #9 above?

• huamantian
    huamantian
    Community Member

@DBrown Yes, and it did not work, Basically, I can not use this software at all because there are too many information for Chinese credit card, hope you can fix it ASAP, thanks:)

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Were you not able to move the edit window "above" the upper boundary of the Windows desktop, so that the bottom portion of the edit window was visible?

• huamantian
    huamantian
    Community Member

@DBrown You know my English is awful, so I do not know if I should use "Yes" or "no", but apparently I can not fix this problem based on the way from #9 above, sorry

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

I'll let Development know. Thanks for your patience!

• huamantian
    huamantian
    Community Member

@DBrown Still not fixed in 4.1.0.530 (build #530)?

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

@Huamantian, I'm not aware of any resources being applied to the problem, at this time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

This discussion has been closed.