Duplicates appearing

I recently purchased the upgrade to my 1Password license. Due to issues, I had moved on to alternate solutions and was wanting to return. I started with a new clean database and imported a bunch of my accounts from a csv file created from the alternate solution. All was well, it and the browser plugins were fine. This was on a Windows 8.1 desktop. Using Dropbox for the db location.

I installed on my Mac Book Pro running Mavericks, everything was fine and sync'd up nice. I added the 1Password app to my Droid phone, still all is well. I upgraded the MacBook Pro to Yosemite, 1Passsword 5 upgrade had to occur as well. Everything seemed fine.

However, I now have a growing number of logins duplicating, some are just twice, some are 5 or 6 times and growing. I suspect it's the phone as I've had this problem with the iPhone 1Password before.

I'm thinking I may give up in next couple of days, I don't really have a lot of time troubleshooting when the alternate worked fine, just thought the 1Password interface was nicer.

Comments

• obatron
    obatron
    Community Member

You know, nevermind, I only have a few days left to get a refund, and I'm really just not interested in troubleshooting the application when my alternate worked just fine. I'll deal with the crude interface...

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

It's your decision, of course, but we'll be happy to help figure out what happened.

This discussion has been closed.