Help me understand if I need 1 license or multiple, thanks.

Good morning - I'm interested in getting 1Password for my wife and myself. Between us we have two total PC computers and two Android phones. Can we get all of that secured with one license? Thanks so much for your help.

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

No. You can cover both Windows PCs on one license but you need a separate license for Android. Whether you need need 1 or 2 Android licenses depends on whether you share a Google account as the Android license is tied to the Google account that purchased it.

• wantonsoup
    wantonsoup
    Community Member

Okay thanks. We have three Google accounts actually- one for me, one for her, and I created a Family one a few years ago just for purchasing apps so we can share them. So it sounds like two licenses (one for the Windows PCs, one for the Androids) ?

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

Ooo, odd. So do the Androids stay on the family license the whole time or you switch back and forth between that and your respective personal accounts?

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

So it sounds like two licenses (one for the Windows PCs, one for the Androids)?

Correct. If you share the same Google account, then this should cover you both. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.