1Password 4.1.0.526 in Windows not keeping in sync

quexpress
quexpress
Community Member
edited November 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi!

I have recently installed 1Password 4.1.0.526 on my Windows PC, and a few days later uninstalled version 3.

I have been running Add-On 3.9.2.0 on Firefox for a year or so without any problems.

However I have now noticed that updates applied to passwords through Firefox/Add-On are not applied to 1Password 4.1.0.526.

Did I miss a step somewhere or is it necessary to install version 4 of the Firefox Add-On to make sure 1Password on my PC and the Add-On stay in sync?

Thank you,

Normand

Comments

• quexpress
    quexpress
    Community Member

Sorry!

I see that my comment came out as one sentence (paragraph not broken up as it should). I do not know what happened here ... :\

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

Markdown happened. If you don't put a full paragraph break (double enter key press) then it all gets run together. Single carriage returns are ignored. You need to put a double space at the end of the line to force it to break. I hate this implementation of markdown. It's utter rubbish.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

:blush: You can also use an HTML <br> tag, if you want a new-line but not separate paragraphs. (I've added them to your post, so it looks like you meant it to.)

Have you tried choosing Help > Restart 1Password Helper in the main 1Password program?

Is the 1Password extension still enabled in Firefox?

• quexpress
    quexpress
    Community Member

Have you tried choosing Help > Restart 1Password Helper in the main 1Password program?

No but I just did and it seems to function properly now.

Is the 1Password extension still enabled in Firefox?

Yes it is. I now need to take care of updating the 1Password extension from 3 to 4.

Thank you very much! Greatly appreciated sir!

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

We're glad to help, @quexpress‌!

This discussion has been closed.