How to Print the ENTIRE Database

I would love to be able to print the entire database (Logins, Wallet, Accounts, Software, Secure Notes and Identities) so I can store it in my safe as a hardcopy backup but I am only able to Export "Logins" data. Is there a way to Export these other fields? - If not, why isn't there?

In addition, when exporting the "Logins" data, for some reason the "title" column is not sorted alphabetically and also contains miscellaneous text data for some entries. Is there a way to export this in an ORGANIZED way so that it doesn't have to be post-edited in Excel?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

You can export all item types to 1Password Interchange Format (1PIF), but you'd have to do some laborious manipulating in a text editor to get it into a form that you could open in a spreadsheet program.

I don't know what logic is used in determining the export order for Login items, but they can be easily sorted in a spreadsheet program.

What miscellaneous text data are you referring to? Is it text that appears in other fields within the Login items you're exporting?

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

Would it be useful to anyone if I created a 1PIF-to-CSV converter module to my 1Password converters?

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

I would certainly think so, @MrC!

Either a single-file output or file-per-item-type output would be very useful.

Your generosity with your time is outstanding!

This discussion has been closed.