License Key

Hello
About two months ago I bought the app in the apple store and also installed the windows in two laptops.

Recently, in windows, it is asking me the license key.

I do not have the number of the license and do not know where to find it, and the apple store did not send me anything like that ...
what should I do to fix this problem and stop receiving the message requesting the license.

grateful

Andre

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    edited November 2014

Hello Andre,

Since you've bought the Mac app from the Apple store, you only have a Mac license for now which is tied to your Apple account, that's why you've never received any license key.

The Agile Bits store have different purchase options including a bundle license (OS X + Windows). In that case, you indeed receive a license key. You can also purchase a single Windows license on the Agile Bits store. Maybe you can get a discount if you ask one of Agile Bits employees (discounts are available when you buy from the Agile Bits store).

• Andre7ZZ
    Andre7ZZ
    Community Member

Oh OK !

Great.

Thanks J.M

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Thanks, J.M!

@Andre7ZZ‌, because you purchased 1Password for Mac in the App Store, just sent a copy of the e-mail receipt to us at support@agilebits.com, with a brief explanation that you want to add 1Password for Windows for a total that's equivalent to the Mac+Windows "bundle" price. One of us will be glad to help!

This discussion has been closed.