Repair Keychain Question

I have version 1.0.2.155 on my laptop, and I have the Android version on my Droid 2. I noticed over the weekend that my Android version didn't have all of my logins. I have 174 logins that show up in the Windows version on my laptop.

I did a sync on my Droid 2 (I use Dropbox). After the sync, the Android version had only 15 logins (of the 174 I have). The same is true of 1PasswordAnywhere.

I tried the Repair Keychain option both on my computer at work and at home. Is there supposed to be some sort of dialog that pops up? After I select the option, it looks like nothing is happening. I left it for over an hour this afternoon at work. I never got any dialogs.

I even tried deleting the contents.js file, hoping that it would be rebuilt. I added a new login, and only that one was in the file.

When I click on a login after I select the Repair Keychain option, I get an error and the program crashes. If I restart the program, I can open my keychain and edit the logins, but it doesn't appear that anything was repaired.

How long should a repair of 174 logins take? Minutes? Hours?

Should I be getting any dialogs when I select the option?

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2010
    Becky,

Please download and install our latest beta version here.

Then repair your Keychain. Does this fix your problem(s)?

Thanks, Stefan.

• Becky,

Please download and install our latest beta version here.

Then repair your Keychain. Does this fix your problem(s)?

Thanks, Stefan.

I just installed the beta here at work (I haven't continued w/ the betas since the Windows version went 'live') and then tried a repair. I got a dialog saying my keychain was healthy. I checked and the contents.js file was recreated and it has all of my logins in it.

So yes ... the beta fixed my issue.

Thank you.
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    That's good news, Becky! Thanks for updating the thread.
This discussion has been closed.