Certain Links are not working

Hello,
I have been using 1 Password for some time now and sometime during the last updates I started to have a weird problem that I have been trying to ignore, but I'm beginning to get very frustrated with it.
For some reason there are some links that when I select them from the quick launch add-on within the browsers, they do nothing. I have to first enter the URL manually to go to the site and once there I can select 1Password and it works fine.
I'm not sure why the log-on link does not take me to the page and then enter the information. I have verified the link and everything looks fine. I have even deleted the log on link and recreated it and it does the same thing. The weird thing is that it only does it for some sites and not all. I know for sure that the one for Wellsfargo.com does not work.
Any Ideas?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Are you creating the Login item in the main 1Password program, or are you letting 1Password save it for you in the browser extension?

I ask because the standard first step when a Login stops working is to go to the web site and let 1Password save a new Login item for you, to see whether the new one works as expected.

If it does, you can (if you're curious) examine the old and new ones to detect any difference; you can also just delete the old one, knowing that the new one works for you.

I hope that helps, Antonio. Please let us know how it goes!

This discussion has been closed.