FireFox Add-on not allowing view of password

I just replaced my hard drive and the add-on is different than my previous one (see upper right portion of screen shot). The biggest issue I have is that it does not allow me to view my passwords when I need to.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

@Ragnar, I don't know whether you had been using the 3.x extensions (designed for use with 1Password 1 for Windows) before replacing your had drive, but that screen shot does show the 4.x extensions.

If you move the pointer over Logins, it expands to show a list of folders (Unassigned and any folders you have created); move the pointer over each folder to see the Logins (or subfolders) within it; right-click on a Login item to see the usable fields, such as username and password.

I hope that helps, @Ragnar. Please let us know how it goes.

• Ragnar
    Ragnar
    Community Member

Yes, I did get that far but the PW's show as hidden (.....).

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

the PW's show as hidden

@Ragnar This is because "conceal passwords" is turned ON. Anyway, you can click on the ellipsis and then 1Password should copy your password to the clipboard.

• Ragnar
    Ragnar
    Community Member

Sorry for the hassle, but I am not seeing where to turn conceal password OFF.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

View menu, third item from the bottom.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Yes, in the main 1Password program, choose View > Conceal Passwords to remove the check mark.

This discussion has been closed.