Adds, deletes, or edits do not show up in Chrome extension

I have 1Password installed on both a desktop computer and laptop and use Chrome extensions for both. On my laptop, any changes I make to 1Password show up immediately on my browser extension; this is not the case with my desktop computer 1Password application and the Chrome extension I use with it - changes do not show up. Can someone explain this? And is it possible to designate one computer as the master so everything else syncs to it? Or are the applications separate for each computer? Same user log-in (one account) for each.

Comments

• Nav1g8tor
    Nav1g8tor
    Community Member

yes

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014

The extensions will show whatever is in the main 1Password program on the same machine, so the first step it to open 1Password for Windows on the desktop and laptop computers to make sure the same Logins and other items are there.

Once we confirm that, we can take the next step.

If the 1Password data is not identical in the main program on both computers, though, check the General tab of 1Password preferences on both machines to confirm that the path to the 1Password vault is identical (with respect to the Dropbox local "root" folder).

This discussion has been closed.