My email is not in you database - lost licence

Hi,
I have bought a 1password in Google play to an Android unit. On my Windows machine I was told i had to enter the licence code again and when i enterend my google address in Agile Bits' "send licence"-function, I was told that my gmail was not in your database.

This is clearly wrong, which my google play account can support.

Who should I contact to fix this problem ( I could not find any email adress on you homepage)

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014

Although you can use 1Password for Windows, free and unlimited, for up to 30 days, it will eventually ask you to purchase a license or be limited to creating 20 items.

You can read our license policy here: https://agilebits.com/home/licenses

• Endre111
    Endre111
    Community Member

okey,

So if I buy a licence at my Android unit it is connected to my device and not me as a user?

Does that imply that I have to buy a licence to every unit I have?

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

It is connected to your Google account, so if all of your Android devices use the same Google account then you can use the same license for all of them. Basically, it works the same way as all other Android apps.

The Windows license is entirely separate and must be paid for separately. However, the Windows license is per user so you only need one for all your Windows devices.

This discussion has been closed.