Chinese translation for 1Password for Windows

my family keeps asking if there is a Chinese translation available for 1Password for Windows.I found some hints from back in 2011 which sound like a translation was beeing shortly released, yet i don't seem to be able to find a download for translations.

Please let me know if there are translations available. If there are non, maybe there is a workaround like creating a i18n file on my own?

Kind Regards Michael

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

We're aware of the interest in non-English versions, and we're committed to adding the foundation on which they can be created as soon as possible, but I'm not aware of any resources dedicated to that effort at this time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for using 1Password for Windows, @a620620‌!

• a620620
    a620620
    Community Member

Android And MAC OS X, IOS has released a Chinese version. Why the Windows platform does not Chinese?

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

On all the platforms, there was a time when the software was available only in English. Eventually, the work was done to make it possible to create localized versions. After that, various non-English versions were created. Later still, more languages were added.

1Password for Windows is still in that first phase, where the code doesn't include the foundation to allow the software to have the user interface, messages, etc. displayed in different languages. That work will eventually be done, as resources allow.

This discussion has been closed.