GUI of Firefox browser plugin v4 appears in wrong session

When connected to my pc simultaneously via console and rdp with the same user the GUI of the Firefox browser plugin v4 appears in the console session instead of the rdp session where the browser was started.
I've seen this odd behaviour never before. It seems to be a bug.

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

Here's something you can try:

1. Download version 4.1.0.BETA-531
    2. Turn ON this setting: Help > Advanced > Allow Terminal Services and Citrix
  • tom1p
    tom1p
    Community Member

Unfortunately it doesn't work.
    Using different users is okay. But with same user there's a problem.
    The login dialog plus the menu are shown in the wrong session / on the wrong monitor. When you enter the password and choose a login from the menu (with other keyboard, mouse, monitor) the values are played back to the correct session.

• tom1p
    tom1p
    Community Member

I tested Beta 532 with no success.

I reverted to 1Password v1 and installed Firefox plugin 3.9.20. After successful testing I uninstalled v1 but let the Firefox plugin be installed. Even after installing v4 again the plugin continued working.

So for now I stuck on the old version of the plugin. Are there any functional disadvantages or incompatibilities?
    I would like to use the current version and I am hopeful that you bring back this feature.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

Even after installing v4 again the plugin continued working.

The version 4 agent/helper is backwards-compatible with the version 3 extension. This is by design.

Are there any functional disadvantages or incompatibilities?

The version 3 extension is in "legacy mode" and probably won't receive any updates (unless absolutely critical).

This discussion has been closed.