Auto-Fill shortcut

jcaliaga
jcaliaga
Community Member
edited December 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hello Everyone.

I've been using 1 password for almost 9 years , since I move all my passwords from ROBOFORM. And one of the features I like is the shourtcut, (CTRL + \ ) In the past when I was at one specific website, lets say, if I'm already at Paypal.com and press the shortcut CTRL + \ , 1Password will bring all the passwords I have for that websice, Like My Paypal Account, My Mother Paypal account and so on.
Now, that feature is GONE, or I don't know how to call it. This is something that I want to keep having it. Now I have to do many steps to enter the password on the website i'm currently working.

But, on the other side, if I'm on a blank page and call the shortcut CTRL + \ and type the desire password and hit enter, 1Password will open a new window and take me to that website and fill the password for me, that's OK, but that is something different.

Hope you guys can understand my frustration with this and the need to save some time filling my passwords.

Thanks

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2014

What are the version numbers of 1Password, the 1Password extension, and the browser you're using, @jcaliaga‌?

Also, do you have the Lenient URL matching option enabled or disabled on the Logins tab of 1Password preferences?

If you toggle that option and close the Preferences window, does this behavior in the browser extension change?

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@jcaliaga‌ Sounds like a bug to me, because I'm pressing Ctrl+\ all the time. Can you send us a Diagnostics Report, please?

Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File...

No please send your DR to: support+windows AT agilebits DOT com

Please include a link to this discussion so that we can "connect the dots". Thanks!

• jcaliaga
    jcaliaga
    Community Member

@DBrown‌
    1Password for windows Version 4.1.0.530
    Browser Extension: 1Password Beta 4.2.5.2
    Browser, Google Chrome.
    Lenient URL matching option is enabled

If you toggle that option and close the Preferences window, does this behavior in the browser extension change?
    Answer: No, still have the same issue

• jcaliaga
    jcaliaga
    Community Member

@svondutch‌ I have send the report.
    Thanks

This discussion has been closed.