1Password for websites with multiple accounts

Hi,
new to 1Password, I'm still struggling with a few features.
One of them is how to use 1Password for the same website but where I have 2 accounts. For instance, I use Dropbox with 2 accounts, one with a personal email and another one for work. I'd like 1Password to generate and remember the passwords to access these two Dropbox accounts. When I do this, though, I indeed see two Dropbox references in my 1Password logins but I can't tell which one is which.

I used Dropbox as an example but I have the same issue with my brokerage account. For historical reasons, I have 2 accounts and need to access both.

How do you suggest I deal with this ?

Thanks !

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

I indeed see two Dropbox references in my 1Password logins but I can't tell which one is which

You might want to turn ON this feature: File > Preferences (Ctrl+P) > Logins > "Show username for matching Logins"

This feature will display the username (not the Login title) in the 1Password web browser extension.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

@MatMi, no one has mentioned how to save a second Login item for your other Dropbox account.

If you're wondering how to do that, please see this article in the 1Password 4 for Windows knowledgebase, and let us know if you still have questions.

This discussion has been closed.