No logins visible in Windows 8

I just installed 1Password 4 on my Windows 8 laptop. I also have 1 Password on 2 Macs and 1 Windows 7 pc. All pcs except the Windows 8 recognize the agilekeychain in Dropbox. On the new installation on the Windows 8 pc, I selected the agileeychain file in Dropbox, but no logins are shown in 1Password. What's the problem?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

A few things to eliminate:

• Are you sure you chose exactly the same .agilekeychain folder as is listed on the General tab of 1Password preferences on the Windows 7 PC where 1Password shows all your Logins and other saved items?

• Has Dropbox on the Windows 8 laptop fully finished copying your 1Password data down from your private dropbox.com web site to the local Dropbox folder hierarchy?

• Do you have anything typed in the search field in 1Password?

• Are you looking at the main 1Password window or in the 1Password extension for a browser (in which case, which browser)?

We'll do all we can to figure out what's going on and get things working for you, Connie.

• Connie Berglund
    Connie Berglund
    Community Member

As a last resort, I restarted the pc and lo and behold the logins were there in 1Password. So my question is solved. Thank you.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

That’s great news, Connie—thanks for letting us know!

This discussion has been closed.