App purchased for Mac how to upgrade to dual license for Windows also?

I purchased your fantastic application for my Macbook and I'm really chuffed with it. However my work machine is Windows and therefore I soon realised that my initial purchase wasn't going to be enough. I see on your site that you offer a joint Mac and Windows license, is there any way I can upgrade to that license from my Mac license that I got with my app purchase? I'm happy to pay the difference.

I didnt realise when I made my purchase on the app store that I would need another license for Windows, perhaps you guys could put this info in the app store? Or even better give an additional option to purchase the app so it covers you on Windows also.

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

is there any way I can upgrade to that license from my Mac license that I got with my app purchase? I'm happy to pay the difference.

Assuming you purchased your Mac license in our store (not the Apple store), please follow these steps:

1. Navigate to https://agilebits.com/store/upgrade?product_id=111
    2. Enter your Mac license code
    3. Our store should have a nice discount for you
  • Kevin Holditch
    Kevin Holditch
    Community Member

No sorry I purchased through the Apple store, so I didnt receive a separate license file I just have the licensed version on my Mac. Is there a way I can upgrade from here?

• I have the same situation. Fan also!

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Kevin and Thomas, please send us a copy of your App Store receipt, attached to an e-mail message to support+licenses@agilebits.com, and someone will be happy to help you as quickly as possible.

Please accept our apology for any delay in getting back to you, due to an unusually high influx of e-mail.

In the meantime, don't forget that you can start using the full and unlimited features of 1Password 4 for Windows right now, under the free 30-day trial.

Thanks so much for using 1Password!

This discussion has been closed.