Shared License Key on Mac and Windows?

I have a Mac Mini, Macbook Air and Windows PC. I bought 1Password on the Apple store and it has been easy to move as I retire old Mac's and get new ones. However, on my PC, I can't seem to find a license key to use from my prior purchase on the Apple store. Can I use one key for Mac and Windows, or do I need to buy a second key?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

1Password for Windows is licensed separately from 1Password for Mac, as explained on our license policy page.

Because you bought the 1Password for Mac app in the Mac App Store, your simplest solution is to send a copy of the receipt to us, attached to an e-mail message to support+licenses@agilebits.com, and one of us will be happy to help you as soon as possible.

Note that we're extremely backed up in e-mail support, lately, so please be patient (every new message moves you to the back of the line!) and remember that you can use 1Password for Windows in unlimited trial mode for up to 30 days.

Thank you for using 1Password!

• KLM
    KLM
    Community Member

Thanks! That is super helpful. I appreciate the great service levels.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Oh, thank you, @KLM! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

This discussion has been closed.