Dropbox syncing some, but not all items.

Windows 1P4:
While trying to access my vault from the web via dropbox, I open the file, unlock my vault and see that my logins are way out of date. Meaning I have 40+ on my laptop, but only 12 or so on my dropbox.

Googlefu and the support forums / FAQ led me to verifying that dropbox was syncing. So with the test of adding a new Secure Note to my vault, then watching it sync via dropbox (which it does), then logging into dropbox via the web to open my vault, I do in fact see the new secure note I just created.

Logins however are still out of date. New logins are not added. Nor are out of date / un-sync'd logins.

I then tried disconnecting from dropbox, moving my password vault to my local machine, adding a new note, reboot, rinse, repeat, etc. and all is well.
Functions as designed. When I move it back to Dropbox, still the same issue. Everything moves EXCEPT new logins.

You can see how this is troublesome with a Chromebook as that is basically the only option to access my vault.

Check for updates? Using current version.

Android? No issues. Client syncs all new items.

Any ideas? I'm disgusted with it at this point.

Comments

• mdof2
    mdof2
    Community Member

One add'l bit of information wit some further tinkering. It seem that new logins are being added now, perhaps after the un-linking from dropbox, and re-syncing. However only about 1/2 of my logins are showing up showing up in the 1Password Anywhere method of accessing your vault via Dropbox.

Again, I appreciate any help.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@mdof2‌ Please repair your 1Password vault here: File > Repair 1Password Vault

• mdof2
    mdof2
    Community Member

So simple, yet so not in the FAQ, help, or support docs.
    Thanks. Issue seems to be resolved.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Some problems arise so rarely that the forum is the best place to analyze the possible cause and suggest a solution.

Thank you for letting us help, @mdof2‌!

This discussion has been closed.