I cant get attachment to work

In the online manual it's mentioned an attachment field. If i recall it correct it was so in the former version, but i cant see it in 1PASSWORD4

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Do you mean in the main 1Password program, @nlhaman‌, or in the 1Password browser extensions?

If you mean the main program, please see Working with attachments in the 1Password 4 for Windows user's guide.

• nlhaman
    nlhaman
    Community Member

Maybe I do something wrong but, I cant see the mentioned "attachment field"?
    I'm using the the main program on my computer with Windows but it dont see the "attachment field" and I now it was there in the previous version, because I have a copy of my passport under wallet/passport. I have seen the "working with attachment" part of the instructions.
    I can see the attachment in my Andoird phone Samsung 4 Mini , but when I try to open it, it just a lot of strange letters, but that is another issue.

• nlhaman
    nlhaman
    Community Member

If I right click on an item, I can chose "attach file" but i cant find it afterwords.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Are you trying to view attachments in the main 1Password program or in the 1Password extension in your browser?

This discussion has been closed.