Same Login across 2 sites not working on Windows 1Password.

Morgan Croft
Morgan Croft
Community Member
edited December 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hello,
I have both a Windows and Mac based computer. On my Mac, I have my Apple ID login set up with the URL of store.apple.com/ca. I think the technical URL it uses is secure1.store.apple.com/ca... This allows me to use 1Password on the apple website. When I press the 1password button, it shows me the option to log in with my ID. This also allows me to use this same login for www.icloud.com... Same thing, press the 1password button, and it shows the option to log in with my ID. Everything works great... Now, let's switch over to the Windows version... Using 4.1.0.530. The login works fine on store.apple.com/ca... However, when on www.icloud.com, 1password doesn't show it as an option to login... Weird I thought... Well I'll just add www.icloud.com as another URL for the login to use... Well, when I did that, 1password is only using whatever URL is on top. See screenshots. In the before screenshot, the secure1.store.apple.com is the top login, and icloud is the second.... On icloud.com, 1Password still doesn't offer to fill in the password for me (secure1.store.apple.com does still)... But if I change www.icloud.com to be the top URL, and save, now 1password offers to log me in... However by doing this, now secure1.store.apple.com no longer offers to log me in.

So it looks like there are a couple issues?
1. On Mac, everything works fine without having to add icloud as a second URL.
2. On Windows, 1password is only filling in for whatever URL is on top.

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

Please turn ON this setting: File > Preferences (Ctrl+P) > Logins > Lenient URL matching

This discussion has been closed.