Upgade Family bundle

I have 1Password for Windows family bundle. I bought a new PC and figured this was a good time to upgrade all of our copies. It's not clear to me how to purchase a family upgrade. The select buttons indicate only "Single License." We have two desktops and one laptop. (Plus iPads and Android phones.) If I upgrade will I get a new family bundle serial number?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Not long ago, Apple changed its policy in the App Stores to allow a single license to be used by up to six members of the same family. We changed our policy to match that, by removing the "family" license. You can read the details on our license policy page.

So, yes, choosing a "single" license will allow you and up to five more family members living in your household to use the same license.

Thanks so much for choosing 1Password!

• tom1p
    tom1p
    Community Member

Unfortunately I didn't get an answer from support on exact the same question.
    But I discovered that the "Single License" can be shared among family members (like "Family License" was). Take a look at https://agilebits.com/home/licenses.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Sorry for the delay in responding to your e-mail message, @tom1p!

We've been swamped lately with e-mail messages related to recent releases.

As you can see, the forums are the best place to get a quick answer to nearly any question.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

This discussion has been closed.