License and pc formatting

Hello,
Please advice.
I have some pre-sale questions.

1. If I purchase a single license, can I share it with my 5 other colleagues? If not then how much is to purchase additional licenses?
  2. If I have formatted my pc (in case of a system crash) then can I just re-enter the license to get it registered again without ihnforming you?
  3. To understand, if we all 5 are using the same version and If I update/add a login to the vaul and sync it through the Dropbox then the rest will have the same changes right?

thank you

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    1. Our license is for up to five family members living in the same household. Please contact us at support+licenses@agilebits.com for help with purchasing multiple-seat enterprise licenses. We apologize for any delay in responding, caused by the backlog of e-mail waiting for a reply. In the meantime, don't forget that you can start using 1Password right away, unrestricted and without limitation, under the free 30-day trial, while you wait.

2. Yes, the same 1Password 4 for Windows license can be used again on your reformatted PC (and on any other PCs on which you'll be needing to use 1Password). Please see our license policy page for details.

3. Yes, the point of syncing is automatic propagation of all changes to your 1Password data on all the machines on which Dropbox is installed and associated with the same Dropbox account. Please see the Syncing your 1Password data](https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-windows/4/en/topic/sync-options) article in the 1Password 4 for Windows user's guide for details.

Thank you for your interest in 1Password! Let us know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.