Problem with a website

I have saved username and password for this website using 1Password:

http://www.domaindiscount24.com/de

When trying to fill the website both in Firefox and Chrome (latest versions, Windows 7) the browser completely halts for 10 seconds, after which I get a message if I want to stop a script. The password is still not filled in. I have to use the clipboard.

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@Barky here is something you can try:

1. Open 1Password
    2. Locate your domaindiscount24.com Login item
    3. Click on the pencil button
    4. Check (enable) this setting: "Use Auto-Type in web browser"
    5. Click OK
    6. Open Chrome (or Firefox)
    7. Navigate to domaindiscount24.com
    8. Click in the customer number field
    9. Press Ctrl+\
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

@Barky, please let us know how it goes.

• Barky
    Barky
    Community Member

Tried the Firefox solutions. Activated Auto-Type option. If I try to fill in the password nothing happens (but also no lag as before). If I click on the username edit and then try to fill in the user name and password edit fields are filled, but when I try to login I get auth error (so wrong data is being send). Looking at it again I see the password field has already the text "Kundennummer" before you type anything in. If you click on the edit field it's being deleted and you can type in the username (customer id in this case). But when 1Password fills the data in it becomes Kundennummer+ID, for example Kundennummer0934461.

The auth error webpage gives new username and password edit fields, so I try to fill in there, and it works by about 20% chance. Sometimes only the username is filled, but no password. Sometimes only password. But if I disable the Auto-Type option, fill in from the auth error page, it works fine.

So my current solution is to login without any data, so I get to the auth error page, where I can use 1Password to login without the 10 sec lag.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

when 1Password fills the data in it becomes Kundennummer+ID, for example Kundennummer0934461

1. Open 1Password
    2. Locate your domaindiscount24.com Login item
    3. Click on the pencil button
    4. Check (enable) this setting: "Send Ctrl+A before Auto-Type"
This discussion has been closed.