Can't sign up with BOA

Hello Folks,

I have been trying and trying and trying. Spent hours on this and even though I saw older posts on "how to do it" I can't get my bank accounts (Bank of America) signed up with 1password. And yes, I have been to these websites here (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/10904/1password-and-bank-of-america-updated-with-instructions-for-1password-4) and I still can't do it. It seems that there is a different "version" of 1password (I have installed the newest version) and the directions do not work. I see the "save new login", but once I click on it it doesn't do anything. No pop up, nothing! Are there newer updated directions?

Furthermore, once I think I have added a log in to 1password at times it works and at other times it won't let me log in. I thought this would be a great tool, but so far I'm extremely annoyed and irritated that this is not working! If I can't find a solution or make it work "correctly", I will probably look into a different tool, but truly want to make this work.

Another issue is that on my iphone I can't even log in to any of my accounts as the "Log in" icon is just not doing anything, in other words, I can't even sign in to any of my sites using my iphone!

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2014

That article is for 1Password 3 for Mac, which is two major versions back and on a different operating system. :(

Have you tried the tips in the Quick Start section of the 1Password 4 for Windows user's guide?

On the other hand, are you using 1Password on a Mac?

• Hilmar
    Hilmar
    Community Member

Hello DBrown,

Than you for your response! Oooops, I did not catch that these directions were for a MAC (no, not using MAC, using a PC with Chrome as the browser) and not sure why I did not see this! I looked at the link you sent, but it still does not tell me how I can overcome the bank account log in or better sign up with it.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Can you explain what you mean by "overcome the bank account log in", @Hilmar?

We want to help!

This discussion has been closed.