Extension for Chrome not working on some websites

I'm running into a few websites that suddenly don't work through Chrome, IE however is fine.

I'm running Chrome 39.0.2171.95 m, 1Password 4.1-533 and extension 4.3.0.1

I've tried deleting the Login entry and then recreating it (it recreates fine) but no luck when using
the login keyboard shortcut

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Have you tried all the tips in the Troubleshooting > The browser extensions article in the 1Password 4 for Windows knowledgebase?

• cromm
    cromm
    Community Member

Unfortunately yes. The only thing that was applicable was the browser code verification but even that didn't fix the sites.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Thanks, @cromm.

What steps are you taking in Chrome, what result are you expecting, and what is happening instead?

Also, does it happen with all your Logins or only a few? (If a few, can you tell us a couple of URLs, so we can try it?)

• cromm
    cromm
    Community Member
    edited December 2014

Hit CTRL+2 for the login shortcut. Enter passphrase when prompted, hear the unlock sound and then nothing. It's only some pages. www.voip.ms and https://www.txn.banking.pcfinancial.ca are two of them. Both pages work in IE though.

• Meek
    edited December 2014

Hi @cromm,

Thanks for bringing this issue up! We ran some tests, and there is indeed a bug in the most recent beta [build of the extension] that would cause this - it will be fixed in the next beta.

If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know!

• Meant to mention this earlier, but we've released the beta updates with this fix, @cromm, and included a shout out to you in the release notes. Thanks for your help!

• cromm
    cromm
    Community Member

:-) Thanks guys! Most of the sites are working correctly now, but still the same issue with voip.ms.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for letting us know, @cromm!

• cromm
    cromm
    Community Member

4.3.0.5 fixed my last misbehaving site. Thanks all!

• Great! Thanks for the update, @cromm!

This discussion has been closed.