Removing password so a revision can be made.

My wife has Alzheimer's I have setup our seperate accounts in the Kadlec Hospital My Chart system for our medical needs. I have been able in that My Chart system to link the accounts (pairing as they refer to it). That way I can sign in under my User name and access both accounts.

I love your software BUT I Hate that fact that I can not Talk to a human.

On to my problem. When I attempt to go into my account it wants to use the OLD Password and information/ How can I clear all our OLD My Chart User Names and passwords in 1Password. My wife has a internal bleeding issue and I need this access.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2014

Sorry for your frustration, @wdwman—you're talking to humans here. :)

If I understand correctly, you have a Login item saved for your account on the My Chart system, but you've manually changed your password on that system, so you want to update your saved Login item to contain the new password.

Is that correct? If so:

1. Launch the main 1Password program, select the Login item for your account on the My Chart system (a), and click on the Edit tool (b):

2. In the dialog box that appears, find the row containing the word password in the Designation column, and double-click on that row:

3. In the small dialog box that appears, select the old password in the Value field:

4. Replace the old password with the new password:

5. When you're sure the new password is correct, click the OK button.

6. Click the OK button in the Login dialog box to save your changes.

I hope that helps, @wdwman. Please let us know how it goes.

• nobleg
    nobleg
    Community Member

Is this functionality available in the Macintosh Version?

• nobleg
    nobleg
    Community Member

The Mac version doesn't have as far a I can tell these editable windows as depicted.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2014

The Mac version doesn't have as far a I can tell these editable windows as depicted.

Well, first, they'd look different on OS X, anyway. More to the point, there are a lot of differences between the Mac and Windows versions of 1Password.

Is this functionality available in the Macintosh Version?

In 1Password for Mac, you just click the Edit button and make your changes in the same area where you view the details—there are no overlaid dialog boxes involved. In many ways, it's much simpler, but don't forget to click the Save button before moving away from that edit view.

This discussion has been closed.