Print capability

Options
2010GS
2010GS
Community Member

I am on the verge of purchasing 1Password to use across all my apple devices. However, I want to know whether or not I can make a hard copy of the legible passwords in the vault. I've searched previous discussions but havent found an answer.

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

@2010GS‌

Yes, the Mac version can print.

Make sure to protect it as its well unencrypted. Anyone could use the data if it feel into the wrong hands.

• 2010GS
    2010GS
    Community Member
    Options

great. just need one copy for my family in case of.... whatever.

to be very clear, can I print a list of the all actual Accounts and their associated User IDs and the readable passwords (not asterisk).

thanks.

• Hi @2010GS,

Yes, you can print out all your (readable) data by going to File > Print.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!

• 2010GS
    2010GS
    Community Member
    Options

thank you both. Looking forward to it.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @2010GS‌

An alternative to what you're suggesting might be to ensure your computer and vault are accessible to cover the worst happening. I mention this as a fan of the program created something called The 1Password Emergency Kit: Version 3.0. It's a PDF designed to be kept somewhere safe e.g. with a will and to supply enough details so your vault is accessible. You might still prefer a hard copy of your entire vault, I just thought I'd put the idea out there.

This discussion has been closed.