ETA Please

Nickolas
Nickolas
Community Member
edited December 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Can we please get an ETA on when the following bugs will be fixed? They were reported over a month ago.

Favorites icon

1Password anywhere blank logins page bug

1PasswordAnywhere duplicate fields

Arrows bug

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

As I wrote in one of those threads:

It's our policy not to self-impose arbitrary deadlines for features, fixes, releases, and the like, mostly because issues always arise that affect those estimates, and we prefer not to disappoint you by missing them.

I suspect that any of these not yet addressed are taking a lower priority due to being "cosmetic" in nature—in other words, they don't affect core functionality. I don't mean that to sound dismissive, but we (like any organization) have to decide where to allocate resources, and severity of issue is one of the criteria evaluated in that decision process, as I'm sure you understand.

Thanks again for your patience, @Nickolas, and for keeping us on our toes!

• Nickolas
    Nickolas
    Community Member

That's understandable. Can you please confirm that these known issues are at least on the todo list?

Thanks

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Well, I can confirm that we're aware of them, and we thank you for bringing them to our attention!

That said, I have no information about when cosmetic issues might get resources allocated.

This discussion has been closed.