Firefox address bar link about:accounts?action=reauth

Hello all!)
Plugin for Windows Firefox doesnt recognize address bar link "about:accounts?action=reauth" while entering Firefox Cloud (Mac Version is OK with this link). I have all the latest versions of Firefox and 1Password. Thank you!

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2014

By "doesn't recognize" that URL do you mean that 1Password doesn't offer to save a new Login item, the first time you submit the filled-in form, or do you mean that you've saved a Login item for that URL, but 1Password won't use the saved credentials to fill the form for you?

• beremour
    beremour
    Community Member

Thank you, for answer
    I mean second one. I have saved login item and "1Password won't use the saved credentials to fill the form for you". Mac version does it

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

If you choose the Login for that URL from the extension menu (under Logins), does the extension open the correct URL? If so, does it fill in the saved credentials?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hey @beremour,

At the moment, 1Password for Windows does not match Logins with URLs other than HTTP or HTTPS. I've let the devs know about this, so we might be able to change it in a future update. Thanks for reporting this! :)

In the meantime, you will need to copy and paste you password. Apologies for the inconvenience, but if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime, please let us know.

Have a wonderful holiday!

ref: OPW-216

• beremour
    beremour
    Community Member
    edited December 2014

@DBrown‌ , in this case I am getting this:

• beremour
    beremour
    Community Member
    edited December 2014

Thanx, @khad‌ !
    Just for compasion: Mac version is OK with this

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Indeed, @beremour. It is different in 1Password for Mac. There are other differences as well, but I don't think this one was intentional. It would be great to see this resolved in an update. :)

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

Fixed in 4.1.0.534

• beremour
    beremour
    Community Member

@svondutch‌ thank you. I have 4.1.0.530 now, but "Check for new version" says: "you are running the latest"

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@beremour New BETA release is coming in January. Happy new Year!

• beremour
    beremour
    Community Member

Got version 4.1.0.538, but still no success

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@beremour What URL is associated with your Login item?

• beremour
    beremour
    Community Member

@svondutch Got new version 4.2.0.548 and still no success
    URLs list in item are:

• beremour
    beremour
    Community Member

another variant

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@beremour Apologies. It was indeed not fixed. I have reproduced your problem, and fixed it in version 4.2.1.BETA-550. Thank you for hanging in there!

• beremour
    beremour
    Community Member

@svondutch thank you, will wait for update

• @beremour If you're willing to use a beta until this find its way into the stable version, you can get the latest version here.

• beremour
    beremour
    Community Member

Forgot to say "Thak you" :-) This works in production versions already

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@beremour: Excellent! On behalf of AlexHoffmann and the rest of the team, you are most welcome! Thanks for the update. I am glad to hear that all is well now. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.