Demo mode

Hello!
I've bought 1password for iphone. I also use chrome browser on PC.
Is it possible to auto-save logins via chrome in demo mode? There is the message, that I can't and need to buy license. But I don't need this program on PC, i just want to paste and auto-save new logins in browser. I don't need other functions in win program.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

You can't use 1Password on a PC without having it installed on that PC, @SBA‌.

You can use it, unlimited and without restriction, for 30 days, after which you'll be limited to 20 items.

You should still be able to create items in 1Password for iOS and sync them to your PC using Dropbox, as explained in the 1Password 4 for Windows user's guide. Those synced Login items should work in your browser, too, once you've installed the 1Password extension, as explained in the user's guide.

I hope that helps, @SBA. Thank you for choosing 1Password!

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

Is it possible to auto-save logins via chrome in demo mode?

Yes, but....

1. You need the 1Password browser extension for Chrome, and
    2. You're running our demo for less than 30 days or your vault contains less than 20 items.
  • SBA
    SBA
    Community Member
    edited December 2014

Yes, but....

With this conditions it seems no.

It's not good. If I had known about this, I would have thought twice before buying app.
    Do you have any discounts for second buy?

50$ is too much for such program. For example, mSecure - $19.99.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2014

I would have thought twice before buying app

1Password for iPhone is FREE. The Pro features (such as multiple vaults, for example) require an in-app purchase.

Do you have any discounts for second buy?

Please send us your iTunes invoice and we'll see what we can do for you.

support+sales AT agilebits DOT com

Thanks!

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2014

@SBA: @SaraMinisterOfMagic‌ writes in another thread that the address is support+licenses@agilebits.com, and I don't find the +sales version listed among our recognized addresses.

Thanks again for choosing 1Password!

This discussion has been closed.