Using 1Password on 2 PCs

I am considering purchasing 1Password, on the recommendation of a colleague. But I would need to be able to sync between two PCs. After reading some of the discussions, it appears that I could do so using DropBox, though not via WiFi (which, if true, would be fine). Is this correct? If so, do I need two licenses, or how does it work exactly? (I am assuming that syncing via PC(s) and my iPad and iPhone is relatively easy, but correct me if I am wrong there, also.)

Comments

• Hi @rstowe :)

Thanks for reaching out to us! 1Password is licensed per user, per platform, so you would only need to purchase a single 1Password for Windows license that you could install on your two PC's. Dropbox sync is going to be your best choice, especially if you are adding other iDevices into the mix. For more on the various syncing options, you can see our guide here:

https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-windows/4/en/topic/sync-options

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Merry Christmas :)

• rstowe
    rstowe
    Community Member

OK, thanks. I have one other newbie question (unrelated): I use double log-in for two of my very sensitive accounts. I assume my double log-in protocol would not be affected if I adopted 1Password?

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

It depends on what you mean by "double log-in protocol."

This discussion has been closed.