License Snafu

I recently installed an SSD drive in my PC. I tried several times to clone my old drive but just couldn't get it to work. I ended up rebuilding the drive from scratch. When I went to install my Windows version (I have the Mac and Android versions as well), I had no information related to my purchase. I checked my emails and also requested all my licenses from your online system. I didn't even get my 4 and 5 version licenses back, just a couple from version 3. I seem to remember getting a version of Mac and Windows together as a combo, but I'm not sure. I can try pulling the license off my previous drive, but I am not sure where to look. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Hi @TeKno Ziz‌ :)

I was able to find your licenses in our back office and have resent them to you - if the email doesn't appear, let us know.

Have fun with your new project!

• TeKno Ziz
    TeKno Ziz
    Community Member

Thanks! I received the updated license info, which is great, but when I plugged the license into the Windows version, it said it was outdated and I needed to upgrade. However, I was already using the latest version in Windows. Can you help me with that?

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

If your 1Password license was purchased in 2012 or earlier, the upgrade from 1Password 1 for Windows to 1Password 4 for Windows isn't free. As noted in this article, though, you'd still be eligible for a nice discount in our online store.

• TeKno Ziz
    TeKno Ziz
    Community Member

Understood. However, I was running version 4 already on my Win 7 machine. I have finally unearthed a receipt for my original purchase, but not sure what version it was for. The order number is 10174317 made on 11/24/10. Can you add this to my purchase/license history just for the record? And please let me know what version this was for. Thanks.

• Hi @TeKno Ziz,

Can you please email us with those details at support+licenses@agilebits.com, we need to verify a few things before we can do anything with your order history.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.