sync from ipad/iphone to PC using Dropbox

I've tried and tried... 3 hours into it. I can't get the PC to pick up the sync from the ipad. newest versions but there is something I am missing. Anyone around to lend a hand?

Comments

• prime
    prime
    Community Member

Just a dumb question, you do have dropbox on the computer and running? Also, the file name is 1password.agilekychain?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Jeff Swanson

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having trouble getting 1Password set up. I hope that the link @prime sent you has been helpful! If you are still having trouble, please provide a few more details about your 1Password ecosystem, including the version numbers of both 1Password and your operating systems for all computers and devices currently running 1Password so that we can better help you out!

(I'm also moving this discussion to the Windows forum where it will more quickly receive the attention of our Windows gurus.)

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Jeff, it sounds like you have 1Password data on your iOS devices that you want to start using on your PC, as well.

If that's correct, be sure to follow the instructions in this related article (linked from the Dropbox setup article):

Getting 1Password data from iOS

Let us know how it goes.

This discussion has been closed.