installed on all ios devices now installed on windows but password says unable to unlock

I installed 1password on my iphone and ipad. I am now installing on my desktop pc. i am using windows 7. I am trying to open my vault yet i keep receiving a message claiming i am using the incorrect pw. I know i am using the correct pw because i am using it on the ios devices. please help. the first letter of my pw on the ios devices is a lower case letter. i dont know if thats the issue when i am entering it on the pc. i dont know how to manually force the first letter of my pw to be a lower case letter.

Comments

• roberta
    roberta
    Community Member

I'm having the same problem.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Are you syncing the iPhone and iPad using Dropbox?

Are you using the same Dropbox account on your PC?

Are you opening the correct .agilekeychain folder stored within the local Dropbox folder hierarchy on your PC?

For the record, the only way I know of to type a lowercase letter on your PC is to not hold down the Shift key as you type and to make sure the CapsLock key isn't enabled. (I've seen PCs get the CapsLock setting backwards, occasionally, which usually requires a restart of Windows; but I assume the CapsLock is working as expected elsewhere.)

This discussion has been closed.