How do I get a refund?

jillhank
jillhank
Community Member
edited January 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

This is the most convoluted and complicated site I have seen in a long time. I signed up online and on my iphone. I am not able to log in as it says that I have the wrong master password, which is BS. I hate that I had to spend ten minutes trying to figure out how to get some damn help. I have already deleted it from my pc and will do the same from my phone. I also notified apple that I don't want to pay the $9.99 THERE IS NO support FOR THIS PRODUCT without coming on here and reading thru hundreds of peoples questions, this is so ridiculous I can't even believe it! I feel like I was swindled by a fast talking snake salesman. HOW DO I TALK TO A REAL PERSON TO GET MY MONEY BACK, I am so mad there is no chance in hell that I want to continue with this terrible program.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2015

Welcome to the support forums, @jillhank‌, and thank you for trying 1Password!

Please send an e-mail message to support+licenses@agilebits.com, and someone will be happy to help you with a refund.

If you decide to try it again, remember that 1Password for iOS and 1Password for Windows both include a platform-specific user's guide with simple instructions for the basic operation of 1Password on that platform, along with links to a platform-specific knowledgebase with in-depth information about additional features, troubleshooting, and more.

For the record, there's no online signup, because 1Password isn't a service. You install the software, create your first vault, and enter the master password you want to use. If you wanted to sync your 1Password data between your iPhone and PC, you'd need to create the vault on one of those platforms and then sync it to the other, either automatically (using Dropbox) or manually (over a temporary Wi-Fi connection). Both methods are described in the "Syncing your 1Password data" article in the 1Password 4 for Windows user's guide, for example.

Thanks again for trying 1Password! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

• jillhank
    jillhank
    Community Member

ok, thank you. i sent the email.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Thanks again for your interest in 1Password, @jillhank‌.

This discussion has been closed.