chrome extension misses bank account items

my 1password installation on windows 7 has several bank account items in the wallet directory, which can be viewed/edited without probelms. When I use the windows chrome extension (4.2.5.90) all bank account-items are missing and are not found if I start searching items.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

In Windows, the 1Password browser extensions present only Login, Credit Card, and Identity items, because those are the only items from which saved data can be used to fill forms in your web browser.

• kraiberg
    kraiberg
    Community Member

My Bank Account items contain besides Basic Account Data online Login Data for Web online Banking; what do you recommend to use these Data for online Banking?

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

They should be Login items. You can then either keep the Bank Account specific stuff in a Bank Account record or you can put it a custom section on the login.

• kraiberg
    kraiberg
    Community Member

Thanks!

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Yes, the Bank Account items (as reflected by their inclusion in the Wallets group) are really more like a card your bank gives you with your account information, that you then might carry in your wallet along with your credit cards and driver's license.

The analogy is a bit of a stretch, and (speaking only as a 1Password user, here) I hope there'll be some consolidation in some future version. Another example is not having Billing Address and Shipping Address info in the standard Credit Card item.

This discussion has been closed.