Already purchased on iOS and Mac App Store, upgrade pricing for windows?

Ahoy!

Is it possible to access any sort of upgrade pricing after purchasing 1Password on other platforms? I'd like to purchase the Windows version to use on the rest of my devices but that $50 price makes me go eep!

Thanks!

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

https://agilebits.com/store

Click the select button under "Upgrade Pricing" and enter your license key.

• mb
    mb
    Community Member

I'm having an issue where I can't actually choose the upgrade option from a family plan (of v4). It only shows knox.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

@mb‌ Yep it's because of the recent changes with the App Store, Apple introcuded family sharing so you can share your license with up to 6 family members living in the same household. Consequently, AgileBits decided to delete the family pack and apply the same family sharing to the Windows version.

That means that now, a single user license can be used with up to 6 family members in your household without any additional fees.

I'm sure that someone from AgileBits will show up here to help you (you're entitled for that discounted upgrade of course).

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Just to clarify, I believe it's a total of six family members—you and five others—living in the same household.

If you purchased 1Password for Mac and 1Password for iOS in the Mac App Store and iTunes App Store, respectively, you won't have a license key to enter in our online store.

Instead, please send a copy of your receipt from the Mac App Store, attached to an e-mail message to support+licenses@agilebits.com, and someone will be happy to help you as soon as possible. (We apologize in advance for any delay, but you can start using the full and unrestricted functionality of 1Password for Windows for up to 30 days, if necessary, which you wait.)

Thanks for your interest in 1Password for Windows!

This discussion has been closed.