"Does not appear to contain any fields" drives me crazy!!!

As pic shows, it drives me crazy!

I use 1password several years ago, but only on mac and ios. recently i bought a new surface pro 3, win 8.1.

I installed 1password 4.1.0.530, it works well on firefox, but not on ie11. i've already disabled anyother add-in of ie, and re-install it like hundreds times, it never change.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

How did you create that Login item: did you let the 1Password extension create it for you in the web browser, or did you create it yourself in the main 1Password program?

What action do you take that triggers the appearance of the message? In other words, what seems to make it happen?

• Meadows
    Meadows
    Community Member

1.How create item: i just copied the "1Password.agilekeychain" file into my surface, most of those items are created in the web browser (safari);
    2.after installed, reboot, and open IE, open a web site, and "ctrl+\", it happens.

update: firefox isn't ok, too. i press "ctrl+\", it can fill in "user name", but can't fill in "password". i checked in the main program, the data of password is correct.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@Meadows I would love to take a peek at that Login item. Can you export it to 1PIF, blank out your password, and then send it to me please?

stefan AT agilebits DOT com

Thanks!

• Meadows
    Meadows
    Community Member

@svondutch of course, where can i sent? can u message me your email address?

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

@Meadows‌ @svondutch‌'s email address is in his last message above.

• Meadows
    Meadows
    Community Member

dear @svondutch i've already sent to you

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@Meadows I have received your message and will reply soon. Thanks!

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@Meadows‌ Version 4.1.0.BETA-535 should fix this problem.

https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/OPW4#beta

Can you please download version 4.1.0.BETA-535 and confirm the fix?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.