Chrome extension has correct info... [Moved to email]

ajh
ajh
Community Member
edited January 2015 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Please help. I somehow deleted 1Password information when I purchased my new macbook.
In my chrome extension all information is there, however I can't find 1password anywhere else.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ajh,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#mac3

(Please be sure you select the correct tool for your operating system.)

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• ajh
    ajh
    Community Member

i cannot find the correct tool for my operating system. I'm running OSX Yosemite 10.10.1 and have 1Password version 3.9.21.90. Can you verify which zip file I should proceed with?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ajh,

For OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), please use the OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) tool. My apologies for the omission.

• ajh
    ajh
    Community Member

Megan thank you very much for your help. I just sent an email with the Report information.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ajh,

Thanks for sending that Report in! I took a quick look in our system, but I was unable to find an email from the address you attached to your forum account. If you received a response from the BitBot assistant, please let me know the ticket ID that you were assigned. You could also send me a private message with the address that you used to send in the Report, just so I can track your message down and ensure that it gets answered quickly. :)

• ajh
    ajh
    Community Member

I'm sorry Megan.
    Here is my support ID [#KDL-64185-931]

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ajh,

No worries - thanks for getting back to me! I see that you're already receiving support from someone on our team - you're in good hands.

We'll continue the conversation directly via email, so that we don't get things muddled up between here and there, so I'll close this particular thread. If you have any further questions or concerns, you're welcome to open a new thread, or contact us directly.

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.