License Questions

Hey everyone, I'm new to 1Password and wanted to continue using it after the trail. I have a question about the license. I use everything from a Mac desktop, a PC laptop, and android tablet and an iPhone. Would I have to pay separately for the Mac/PC bundle, the android app, and the iOS app in order to get 1Password working smoothly between all of my devices? Let's say I only pay for the PC license and I only add new information via my PC, would I have access to that new information on my Android and be able to access to it through the chrome plug-in on my Mac?

Also, is there a student discount available?

I apologize if this can all be answered on the website, I just want to make sure I'm doing this right without paying more than I need to. Thanks in advance for all my he help!

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Yes, the 1Password for Mac+Windows bundle is licensed through our online store (agilebits.com/store), whereas the free iPhone and Android apps are downloaded directly from the corresponding app stores. (In-app purchases enable certain pro features that you can read about in the app stores.)

I don't know what policy the app stores have, but you can visit our "educational" store here: https://agilebits.com/store/educational

This discussion has been closed.